Dear Aquaracers Families:


With WHO (World Health Organization)’s classification of COVID-19 as a global pandemic this week, coupled with the coronavirus’s increasingly rapid spread and impact in both NY & NJ metropolitan area, Aquaracers Swim Club has decided to take preventative measures to ensure the health safety of our swimmers, families as well as staff. While there are currently no reported cases of COVID-19 in our club, we would rather be proactive than reactive as the situation around the coronavirus unfolds. As a result, this message is to inform you that after deliberation, Aquaracers Swim Club has decided that it is in the best interest of our swimmers and families to postpone ALL club program until March 29 (or further notice). With the most recent information we have been receiving from the CDC as well as USA Swimming, we have concluded that this is the best course of action.


Aquaracers Swim Club will be sharing a plan with all swimmers and parents in the upcoming days as to the longevity of the postponement.


Starting tomorrow Friday 3/13/2020:




Thank you for all members’ cooperation at this difficult time. You can email me at any time if you have any further questions.


Thank you


Aquaracers Swim Club

Michael Park – Head Coach